Prices include GST
CPD Units: 6
John McKenzie, Legal Services Commissioner, Department of Justice
Greg Pazmandy, Senior Lecturer, UTS
John Fleming, Solicitor, Professional Support Unit, The Law Society of NSW
Nicholas Carr, Managing Director, BOAT IT
Virginia Pearce, Licensing Solicitor, The Law Society of NSW
Warren Kalinko, CEO, Keypoint Law
Noric Dilanchian, Managing Partner, Dilanchian Lawyers & Consultants
Sole practice can present unique challenges and requires practical knowledge and skills in order for you to be successful.
This one day workshop is designed to enhance your knowledge and skills as a sole practitioner through the following topics:
- Danger zones and the professional responsibilities of sole practitioners
- What should you charge and how to price your services
- Is my business profitable - budgeting and forecasting techniques
- How do your files not become the Panama Papers?
- How law firm business models are changing
- Engaging clients through Social Media
For more details on the program, our presenters and an overview of their sessions please click here.
This seminar is proudly sponsored by:
To register: To pay online with your credit card, press the ADD TO CART button below and proceed to CHECK OUT. To receive the member discount make sure you are logged in with your username and password.