Prices include GST
CPD Units: 1
Presenter: Tony Cahill, Legal Author and Presenter
- Increased impetus towards EDR (and PEXA)
- Who is a foreigner for state revenue purposes?
- OSR data collection obligations
- Foreign purchaser surcharge duty – overview and practical issues
- Changes to the section 49A off-the-plan duty concession
- 2017 land tax changes
Who should attend:
About the speaker:
Tony Cahill was admitted to practice in 1981. After 13 years with a medium-sized city law firm, Tony commenced practice on his own account at Chatswood. In July 2002, Tony moved from private practice to concentrate primarily on legal education and writing. He is a member of the Law Society’s Property Law and Environmental, Planning and Development Committees. He has also co-author a number of publications. Tony is a part-time lecturer in the Applied Law Program at the College of Law.
This seminar is proudly sponsored by:
To pay online with your credit card, press the ADD TO CART button below and proceed to CHECK OUT. To receive the member discount make sure you are logged in with your username and password.