IMPORTANT: to receive the member rate, please login at top of page.
This 12 week evening course runs over 2 nights a week on Monday and Tuesday nights, from 5:30pm – 7:30pm covering the major areas of law.
This course is suitable for all support staff only (including paralegals, legal secretaries and other legal support staff) who have little to no experience in the areas of law taught in the program.
Introduction to Legal and Accounting
Wills & Probate and
Written assessments are required for each topic (excluding Introduction to legal and accounting) for successful completion of this course and results will be reflected on the certificate issued.
For the full timetable and module outline please visit: www.lawsociety.com.au/stafftraining.
ALL ENROLMENTS ARE SUBJECT TO THE LAW SOCIETY PURCHASE AND REFUND POLICY.
- Please place a separate order for each attendee
- This course is restricted to applicants currently working in or returning to a legal department or firm
- Any applicant that does not meet program criteria, please forward a supporting letter outlining why you may be eligible for enrolment, addressing special circumstances such as details of a solicitor willing to mentor you, or appropriate previous work/study experience
- If paying by cheque or money order, please note that a place cannot be reserved until payment is cleared
- If the payment option "add to cart" does not display on the screen, the course may be at capacity. Please contact the Course Coordinator at email@example.com. Successful applicants will receive an email confirmation from the Course Coordinator to confirm course enrolment.