IMPORTANT: to receive the member rate, please login at top of page.
Working in a Small Law Firm - Tips and tactics on not just surviving, but thriving.
This one day course is designed specifically for legal support staff in a small law firm or legal department.
Working in a small law firm or department is a unique and exciting role. Staff are often given greater responsibilities and opportunities however they may not have the support or infrastructure which may be available in larger law firms or departments.
This full day course will give support staff the essential information that they will need to get on top of common situations including training on file management, court structures, confidentiality, dealing with difficult clients, networking and working with others in the legal profession.
This course is open to all legal support staff including paralegals, legal secretaries and office admin roles.
ALL ENROLMENTS ARE SUBJECT TO THE LAW SOCIETY PURCHASE AND REFUND POLICY.
- Please place a separate order for each attendee
- This course is restricted to applicants currently working in or returning to a legal department or firm
- Any applicant that does not meet program criteria, please forward a supporting letter outlining why you may be eligible for enrolment, addressing special circumstances such as details of a solicitor willing to mentor you, or appropriate previous work/study experience
- If paying by cheque or money order, please note that a place cannot be reserved until payment is cleared
- If the payment option "add to cart" does not display on the screen, the course may be at capacity. Please contact the Course Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org. Successful applicants will receive an email confirmation from the Course Coordinator to confirm course enrolment.