IMPORTANT: to receive the member rate, please login at top of page.
This Conveyancing 2 day program for support staff covers the basic administrative procedures involved in NSW residential purchase and sale of a property.
Topics covered include:
Introduction to Conveyancing
Procedure prior to exchange
Cooling off legislation
Requisitions on Title
Property Information Inquiries
An overview will be given regarding:
This course is suitable for all legal support staff with little to no experience in this area of law.
Please note this course is not suitable for solicitors and does not qualify you to become a licensed conveyancer.
ALL ENROLMENTS ARE SUBJECT TO THE LAW SOCIETY PURCHASE AND REFUND POLICY.
- Please place a separate order for each attendee
- This course is restricted to applicants currently working in or returning to a legal department or firm
- Any applicant that does not meet program criteria, please forward a supporting letter outlining why you may be eligible for enrolment, addressing special circumstances such as details of a solicitor willing to mentor you, or appropriate previous work/study experience
- If paying by cheque or money order, please note that a place cannot be reserved until payment is cleared
- If the payment option "add to cart" does not display on the screen, the course may be at capacity. Please contact the Course Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org. Successful applicants will receive an email confirmation from the Course Coordinator to confirm course enrolment.